The Russian Defense Ministry is offering the first major military casualty update since March 2

The Ukrainian government adviser struck an exciting note describing recent attacks in the region around Kiev.

“We are going on a counter-attack. We are moving forward,” Vadim Denisenko, an adviser to the interior minister, told Ukrainian television.

CNN previously reported that Ukrainian forces had recaptured the area around the small settlement of Lukyanovka, about 55 kilometers (about 34 miles) east of the capital. Social media, which was grounded by CNN, portrayed the aftermath of the fierce wars there.

In the immediate northwest of Kiev, the mayor of Irfin told CNN that 80% of the city was controlled by the Ukrainian military, but that it was still under constant fire from Russian rockets.

“Very intense battles took place near Parishivka [to the east]Pucha, Hostomel and Irbin [all to the northwest]. We were able to recover a lot, ”said Denisenko.

He said defensive lines were held and counter-attacks were carried out.

“Twelve tanks, several planes, more than 10 armored vehicles and at least 300 people have been destroyed in the last 24 hours,” he said.

At the same time, Denisenko announced more Russian airstrikes near Vasilkiv, 30 kilometers (about 18 miles) south of the capital, and Pila Sergwa, 70 kilometers (about 43 miles).

According to the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Russia’s response to Russia’s casualties is to continue building up troops in neighboring Belarus.

See also  2022 Charles Schwab Challenge Leaderboard, Grades: Burns Top Schiffler in Playoff for Fourth Tour Success

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.